1. The ChopChop Applications
1.1. Services Offered
1.1.1. ChopChop has developed a booking Service accessible on both the IOS and Google Play stores. It is designed for Service Providers to offer Users of the application discounted appointments of Services offered.
Henceforth, all the payments on ChopChop have to be processed via the application. No bookings could be paid in cash.
1.3. Payment Service
For the online payment, an Agreement has been concluded between ChopChop and Peach Payments.
The User is required to pay when the appointment offered by the Service Provider is accepted. In order to pay, the User must first have provided the following information on its ChopChop account:
– Full name;
– Email address;
– Phone number
– Banking account details.
The information above will only be shared with Peach Payments in order to process the payment in the safest and the more transparent way possible. Peach Payments consider all User/customer data as sensitive information. Peach Payments will keep confidential all customer data it receives from the ChopChop platform. Peach Payments will not furnish, make available or disclose any customer information to any party, except when and only when it is required by law. Peach Payments will not sell or trade any customer information or participate in any market related efforts that will require the use of customer data. The amount of money will be then automatically deducted from the Users bank account and transferred to ChopChop’s bank account. ChopChop will send the amount of money to the Service Provider on a monthly basis. The Service Provider will see the money in his/her bank account in 1 to 5 weekdays.
1.4. Cancellations and Refunds
- In the case of cancellation by the Service Provider.
The User is refunded the whole of the sum paid.
In the case of cancellation by the User
o More than 12 hours before start of appointment: The User is refunded 80% of the amount paid for the appointment
o Between 4 hours – 12 hours before the appointment: The User is refunded 65% of the amount paid for the appointment.
o Between 1 hour – 3 hours before the appointment: The User is refunded 50% of the amount paid for the appointment.
o Less than 1 hour before the appointment: The User is refunded 25% of the amount paid for the appointment.
1.5 Booking Fees
ChopChop charges a 20% booking fee that will apply for each appointment made available and accepted by the Service Provider.
2. Your Account
In order to make use of the ChopChop Services, you need register on the mobile application available on both the IOS and Google Play stores.
By using this Service, you agree that all the information you have provided is correct and trustworthy and that you are not violating any applicable laws by making use of this Service.
ChopChop has the right to terminate your Account if we decide not to provide the Service anymore, or if your use of the Service is found to be inappropriate or goes against the Terms and Conditions of the Service.
3. Acceptable Use
You are solely responsible for any use of the Services through your ChopChop account.
3.1. Disclosure of Personal Information
3.1.1. We guarantee that the information you are providing us with won’t be given to anyone that is not an employee of ChopChop and we will take all measures to keep your information private and safe. 3.1.2. By reading through the Terms and Conditions you agree that ChopChop may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information: 188.8.131.52. Name and surname 184.108.40.206. Contact details (email address and phone number) You agree that ChopChop may use this information to make a statistical analysis of the database but never on a personal approach.
3.2. Users’ Obligations
Every User using ChopChop must ensure and agree:
- • Not to use the Platform for professional, commercial, or profit-making purposes;
- • Not to send ChopChop (notably upon creation or updating of your Account) or the other Users any false, misleading, malicious, or fraudulent information;
- • Not to speak or behave in any way, or post any content on the Platform of a defamatory, injurious, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, offensive, aggressive, uncalled-for, violent, threatening, harassing, racist or xenophobic nature, or with sexual connotations, inciting violence, discrimination or hatred, encouraging activities or the use of illegal substances, or more generally contrary to the purposes of the Platform, that may infringe the rights of ChopChop, or a third party, or contrary to good morals;
- • Not to infringe the rights and image of ChopChop, notably its intellectual property rights;
- • Not to open more than one Account on the Platform and not to open an Account in the name of a third party;
- • Not to try to bypass the online booking system of the Platform, notably by trying to send the Service Provider your contact details in order to make the booking outside of the Platform and avoid paying the Booking Fees;
- • Not to accept or make payment outside of the Platform, save in the cases authorised by these T&Cs in the case of appointments without Booking;
3.3. Role of ChopChop
The Platform constitutes a Service in which Service Providers can provide appointments at a discounted rate to Users.
In using the Platform and in accepting these T&Cs, you recognise that ChopChop is not party to any agreement entered between you and the Service Provider.
ChopChop has no control over the behaviour of Service Provider’s and the Users of the Platform. It does not own, exploit, supply, or manage the Services subject of the appointments offered, and it does not offer any appointments on the Platform.
You recognise and accept that ChopChop does not control the validity, truthfulness, or legality of the Services offered.
The Members (Service Providers or Users) act under their sole and full responsibility.
In its capacity of intermediary ChopChop cannot be held liable for the effective occurrence of a Service or appointment offered, and notably owing to:
- • (i) erroneous information communicated by the Service Provider in appointments offered, or by any other means, with regard to the appointment and its terms;
- • (ii) cancellation or modification of an appointment by a Service Provider;
- • (iii) the behaviour of Service Provider’s during, before, or after the Service rendered.
This Agreement (Terms and Conditions) may be modified by us at any time and we will notify you of any change in writing or electronically (including and without limitation, by email, or by posting a notice on the website that the Terms and Conditions have been updated). The changes will also appear in this Agreement which you can access at any time by logging onto the website, http://test.bookchopchop.com/. You agree that your continued use, after such an amendment has been made, shall constitute your acceptance of the amended Agreement and that you will be held bound thereto.
This document constitutes the whole of the Agreement (to the exclusion of all else) between the Parties involved, relating to the subject matter hereof.